Test centre delivery
An extensive network for high-stakes, session-based and scheduled on-demand exams in over 100 countries.
- To ensure that everything runs smoothly, we work with dedicated account managers to support you throughout the exam initiation and delivery process.
- The highest standards of operational delivery and exams security which includes ensuring venue suitability.
- We cover every time zone around the world and our staff are local language speakers who can help facilitate your exam day.
We can provide the best environment for your assessment needs. As we have people on the ground we always have a dedicated crisis management team to manage any business continuity issues that arise.
There is exclusive use of the assessment environment by test owner’s candidates sitting their exams in each venue. We have:
- over 25,000 venue staff including invigilators and supervisors
- nearly 4.5 million professional, university, English language and school examinations delivered every year for assessment organisations
- technology enabled assessment in over 100 countries.
The integrity of our exams are critical to learners and stakeholders - and the work the British Council do to make sure our tests are delivered securely is an essential part of our work. Our partnership extends well beyond this - to providing day to day support for our centres, giving us feedback to help improve our services. Together we work to help learners fulfil their potential.
Pearson Education on working with us
Market-leading online proctoring solutions for your exams
Through our globally dispersed and dedicated live remote proctoring hubs, we can onboard exams candidates and proctor exams in real-time. Our services include:
- live: real-time invigilation by experienced invigilators
- record and review: a post-exam review of flagged incidents by experienced invigilators
- fully automated: real-time AI-supported invigilation.
Café chats: Remote proctoring
The eternal triangle of test security, customer experience and privacy.
Find out more about the transition to online/remote proctoring from our guest speakers, Camille Thompson from the College Board and Faisel Alam from the Law School Admission.